ADAMO is a Research Project about Technologies of Analysis, Diagnostics and Monitoring for the preservation and restoration of Cultural Heritage, in the Center of Excellence of the District of Technologies for Culture of Lazio Region.
- 3 Large public research institutes CNR, ENEA, INFN
- 5 Public Universities: Sapienza, Roma Tor Vergata, Roma Tre, Tuscia, Cassino e del Lazio Meridionale.
Coordinator: Roberta Fantoni (ENEA)
- Technology transfer in the context of analyses, diagnostics and environmental monitoring for Cultural Heritage.
- Services to enterprises based on facilities offered by DTC partners (Research institutes and Universities):
access to a suite of unique Infrastructures of Excellence, including physics and high energy plants for diagnostics;
access to material characterization laboratories, equipped with ultra high vacuum instrumentation and clean rooms;
availability of national and international patents.
- Demonstration, on selected case studies relevant to mobile and immobile CH, of the effectiveness of modern and tailored methodologies and instruments, operating either in laboratory or in situ. The proper end user training will be delivered during demonstrations, possibly supported by the parallel education activities organized by the CoE.
- Development of prototypes and innovative products suitable for in situ use by the end user. Prototypes and products should be characterized by low environmental impact, low cost, prompt answer and friendly operation, in order to be easily acquired by the interested SMEs. Realization and commercialization by research spin-offs or local start-ups will be strongly encouraged.
ADAMO with respect to DTC
UR1) New methodologies, technologies and instrumentation for diagnostics and analysis aiming at improving protective techniques on CH in order to preserve and monitor CH artifacts;
UR2) New materials, technologies, instrumentation and devices for monitoring, conservation, protection and restoration of CH.
HUB 1 – Digital technologies and virtualization
HUB 2 – Technologies for diagnostics, conservation, restoration
HUB 3 – Technologies for planning and resources management
Research Infrastructure of Lazio DTC (Laboratory network):
R1) Specialized technologies for antiquities, archaeology, history of art;
R6) Chimico-physical sciences and technologies;
R8) Applied bio-technologies, archaeo-botanics, environmental biology, molecular anthropology;
R7) Nanotechnologies, materials, sensors and devices.
R11) Technologies for the development and sustainable management of territorial resources and tourism.
WPs Table: Activities and References
|WP0||Management||Roberta Fantoni ENEA|
|WP1||Construction, consolidation and sharing||Maria Prezioso RM2|
|WP2||Analyses and diagnostics by chemico-physical technologies||Maria Antonietta Ricci RM3|
|WP3||Analysis and diagnostic by large scale facilities||Mariangela Cestelli Guidi INFN|
|WP4||In-situ and remote analysis and diagnostics||Mauro Missori CNR|
|WP5||Analysis of materials for conservation and restoration, and treatments evaluation||Claudia Pelosi TUS|
|WP6||Advanced systems for environmental monitoring||Marialaura Santarelli RM1|
|WP7||Bio-archaeology, anthropology and environmental biology||Laura Sadori RM1|